Tuesday, December 26, 2017

What's On Your Nightstand (December)

The folks at 5 Minutes For Books host What’s On Your Nightstand? the fourth Tuesday of each month in which we can share about the books we have been reading and/or plan to read.

Currently reading:

Uncle Tom's Cabin. Harriet Beecher Stowe. 1852. 438 pages. [Source: Bought]

I have made good progress on this one since November. But I still have a ways to go before finishing. It needs to be finished and reviewed before January 1. It is my Classics Spin for the Classics Club challenge.

KJV Reader's Bible. 2016. Holman Bible Publishers. 1840 pages. [Source: Gift]

Started this one on Christmas day. I love getting a new Bible for Christmas.

The Soul's Conflict and Victory Over Itself by Faith. Richard Sibbes. 1577-1635. 362 pages. [Source: Bought]

I am LOVING Richard Sibbes.



An Exposition of Psalm 119. Thomas Manton. 2025 pages. [Source: Bought]
Thomas Manton is another Puritan I love and adore. I've read the first 67 sermons in this one. I'm blogging through the sermons one by one.
© 2017 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

No comments: