Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top Ten "My One Weakness"

This post (meme) is inspired by my recent rewatching of Lark Rise to Candleford. I would love to see what your "one" weakness is! So please share yours!
  1. My one weakness is staying up late and reading.
  2. My one weakness is rereading books instead of reading new ones. (Again and again and again and again.)
  3. My one weakness is drinking tea. (I have many, many "favorites" now. I am on a Zinger kick at the moment. Love Black Cherry Zinger and also Wild Berry Zinger.)
  4. My one weakness is having too many books checked out from the library at a time.
  5. My one weakness is not being able to resist a book if it's a bargain. (It would be wrong to leave it, right?!?! Say I'm right!)
  6. My one weakness is chips and salsa. 
  7. My one weakness is peaches. (I do like other fruit as well. But there's something about a good, sweet, juicy peach.)
  8. My one weakness is watching period dramas...
  9. My one weakness is stuffed animals. (I have always gotten BONDED with things in stores. From a very early age, it was always DON'T TOUCH, DON'T TOUCH, DON'T TOUCH. It almost never worked. I always had to see for myself how soft and cuddly and just-right they were.)
  10. My one TRUE weakness--and some of you know this is VERY true--is math!



© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

3 comments:

Missi said...

Ha! Cute list and I'm with you in the math department for sure!! My son teases me for it a lot!

My biggest weakness . . . a half Coke Zero/regular Coke mix! Gotta have it!!

Lois Tinúviel said...

Love it! My little sister and I just finished Lark Rise to Candleford. I love saying such and such is my one weakness. :)

Kailana said...

Fun post! I am not sure what my one weakness would be... Bookstores? Coffee? lol