Sunday, March 07, 2010

Library Loot: First Trip in March


New Loot:

Olive's Ocean by Kevin Henkes
The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo
8th Grade Superzero by Olugbemisola Rhuday Perkovich
The Carbon Diaries 2017 by Saci Lloyd
When Zachary Beaver Came To Town by Kimberly Willis Holt
Between Two Queens by Kate Emerson


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

5 comments:

Andi said...

Gotta love those library goodies. Looks like a good haul here.

Your comments are hit and miss for me. Sometimes it lets me comment, and other times it doesn't, but I'm always here reading your awesome reviews and *wanting* to comment!

Kathy Martin said...

I have given you an award here because I enjoy reading your content.

Marg said...

I am hoping to read the Emerson book myself!

Enjoy your loot.

Suko said...

I read and enjoyed The Tiger Rising, and would really like to read Olive's Ocean as well.

Enjoy your loot! I look forward to your reviews. :)

Eva said...

I haven't heard of any of those, but I hope you enjoy them! :)