Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'll be off reading...

Due to several ongoing chunksters*, a migraine**, and all the content-thieving, I've not got any books to review. Shocking, isn't it! I'm a bit shocked myself. Anyway, I'll be spending some days reading. And I'll be back to reviewing as soon as I get a few read. I've got plenty of reviews up of picture books on my other site, Young Readers.

*Blame Don Quixote, if you must!
**A series of small migraines over a period of days. Still a bother. But I've not been dreadfully sick or anything. It could be a lot worse.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews
If you're reading this post on another site, or another feed, the content has been stolen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself. I don't suffer from migraines, but have relatives who have. Not fun at all.

Stephanie said...

Ooh, yuck, feel better. I get migraines now and then (and so does my mom and aunt), and they're awful. Take it easy. :)