Friday, February 27, 2009

1% Well Read Challenge Completed

1percentwellread.PNG

1) The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
2) Mysteries of Udolpho by Ann Radcliffe
3) Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
4) The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
5) The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
6) Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
7) Emma by Jane Austen
8)Fanny Hill by John Cleland
9) Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes
10) Silas Marner by George Eliot

This one was close. If you'd asked me on Sunday if I thought I was going to make it...with two books left to go...I'd have laughed. I knew it meant about five or six hundred pages of Don Quixote and another book as well. But I really really wanted to finish. So I just set down and read.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

4 comments:

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Wow, I'm impressed with your dedication! Congrats on completing it!

Bellezza said...

Holy Smokes, Becky, you are one fast reader! I fall asleep too easily, although I have the best intentions.

Lezlie said...

Congratulations! I would have never made it if I had cut it that close with DQ. Good for you!

Lezlie

Debi said...

Congratulations, Becky!!! That's one amazing finish you pulled off there! (I won't even talk about how I did.)