Monday, December 17, 2007

Inksplasher's Winter Reading Challenge


Karlene is hosting a Winter Reading Challenge. It goes from December 22nd 2007 to March 19th 2008.

I'll be reading:

At least one book by Jane Austen (maybe two for my Austen mini-challenge)
At least one book by Zora Neale Hurston (maybe two or three for my Zora Neale Hurston Mini-Challenge)
Winnie the Pooh and House at Pooh Corner by A.A. Milne (for the Celebrating the Author challenge)
Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder (I'd love to read all the Little House books actually. But I don't know if I'll have time. This is also for the Celebrating the Author challenge and the Decades Challenge.)
In My Hands: Memories of A Holocaust Rescuer by Irene Gut Opdyke
and
I Will Plant You A Lilac Tree by Laura Hillman (both for the In Their Shoes challenge and the Jewish Literature Challenge and the Back to History challenge .)
Swiss Family Robinson by Johann Wyss (for the Seafaring Challenge)
Dead & the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer
Year of the Rat by Grace Lin

2 comments:

Karlene said...

Hi Becky. So glad to see you are joining us again. I always look forward to your reviews. :)

Anonymous said...

I am also part of the reading challenge ! I look forward to reading your book reviews. One of my goals for 2008 is also to read a book by Jane Austen !