Sunday, March 18, 2007

Name-Book Meme

I saw this one over at Meme Girls and thought I'd join in the fun. I like to challenge myself--if you remember I've done several A-Z listings in the past.

This is a Meme Girls Original Meme. What's in a name? To find out, use the letters of your name to make a list of book titles. If you want to get crazy, assign a different genre to your first and last names.

Rash by Pete Hautman
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
Endymion Spring by Matthew Skelton
Crooked River by Shelley Pearsall
Caddie Woodlawn by Carol Ryrie Brink
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery

Mary, Bloody Mary by Carolyn Meyer
I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter
Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson
Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
Little House on the Prarie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card

Lion the Witch And the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl by Barry Lyga
New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
Enchantment by Orson Scott Card
Year of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty

No comments: