Friday, April 08, 2016

March Tag Questions

Old Fashioned Charm
Period Drama Challenge

March Tag Questions:
1. What period dramas did you view in March? Some Lark Rise to Candleford. (I've completed the first two seasons, and am halfway through season three.) Ever After, Doctor Zhivago, Scarlet Pimpernel, Persuasion.
2. What is your favorite period drama soundtrack? Much Ado about Nothing. I adore it ;)
3. If you could attend a ball in a Jane Austen story what would be the color of your ballgown and who would you dance with? Definitely Henry Tilney, and, I'm not sure on the color of the dress.
4. Do you prefer watching period dramas by yourself or with friends/family? Why? Either. Both. I don't mind watching them on my own, and, then dragging people into the fun for repeated watching.
5. What period dramas are you looking forward to viewing in April 2016? I'll be reviewing Much Ado About Nothing, Ever After, and some more Lark Rise. As to what I'll view next...probably a musical or two!

© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

No comments: