Tuesday, February 23, 2016

What's On Your Nightstand? February


The folks at 5 Minutes For Books host What’s On Your Nightstand? the fourth Tuesday of each month in which we can share about the books we have been reading and/or plan to read.

Truman. David McCullough. 1992. Simon & Schuster. 1120 pages. [Source: Bought]

Such a THICK book. I originally had it as a library book. But decided to buy it when I saw it for $3.50 at my local charity book shop!

Tru and Nelle. G. Neri. 2016. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. 336 pages. [Source: Review copy]

This one is a fictionalized account of the childhood friendship of Truman Capote and Harper Lee. It is good so far.

A Sudden Fearful Death. Anne Perry. 1993. Random House. 464 pages. [Source: Library]

I am LOVING this series. This is the fourth in the mystery series starring William Monk.


© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

http://www.freelancehouse.co.uk/write-my-essay/ said...

I'd love to read True and Nelle too. Harper Lee is one of my favorite writers, however, after reading "To Kill a Mockingbird" I felt terribly smashed.. Such an influential read for me.. Was it the same for you too?
Blessings,
Daniela

Kailana said...

Tru and Nelle sounds like it would be good!