Sunday, January 31, 2016

Library Loot: Third Trip in January

New Loot:
  • N or M? by Agatha Christie
  • Far From the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy
  • The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury
  • The Story of My Life by Helen Keller
  • Jim Henson: The Biography by Brian Jay Jones
  • Blood Royal by Eric Jager
  • Waiting by Kevin Henkes
  • A Sudden, Fearful Death by Anne Perry
  • Voice of Freedom by Carole Boston Weatherford
  • Finding Winnie by Lindsay Mattick 
Leftover Loot:
  • Freedom's Teacher: The Life of Septima Clark by Katherine Mellen Charron
  • The Natural World of Winnie the Pooh by Kathryn Aalto
  • Great Expectations: The Sons and Daughters of Charles Dickens by Robert Gottlieb
  • Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
  • The Ghosts of Heaven by Marcus Sedgwick
  • The Sign of the Cat by Lynne Jonell
  • Truman by David McCullough
  • Nurse Matilda the Collected Tales by Christianna Brand
  • The Doldrums by Nicholas Gannon
           Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries

© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

So, the good news is that I have an awesome new library right by my house. It is lovely and perfect and I really enjoy spending time there. I've joined the book club and I've been really good about returning books on time (which is not something I've ever been good at before, but I literally drive by it 5 days a week, and go there at least once a week, so it's book returning has become dummy proof for me).

The bad news is that despite my HUGE physical, ebook and audio TBR, I can't stop checking out books.

The good news is the bad news is really not a real problem. ;)

Sab Reads Books said...

I haven't been to the library in ages! I have a huge stack of ARC's that I have to read and review before I think about stepping back in that place, sadly. :(