Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Southern Reading Challenge Completed


Maggie Reads is hosting The Southern Reading Challenge again this year! May 15th through August 15th.

My reviews will be posted at Becky's Book Reviews. But my progress will be tracked here. (Links to reviews will be kept here.)

1. When the Whistle Blows by Fran Cannon Slayton
2. Margaret Mitchell & John Marsh: The Love Story Behind Gone With The Wind by Marianne Walker
3. The Frontierman's Daughter by Laura Frantz

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

3 comments:

chrisa511 said...

Congrats Becky! Just wanted to drop by and say hi! I was thinking of you today...I've been such a stranger and a bad blogger lately :( But I still love ya!

Michelle said...

Congratulations on completing this challenge. :)

Serena said...

congrats on completing the challenge