Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's Almost Almost Here

I am joining in Dewey's 24 hour Readathon today. And there are 25 minutes to go until it begins.

The books I'm hoping to get to this weekend:

Artichoke's Heart by Suzanne Supplee, 276, ARC
The Sherlock Files: The 100 Year Old Secret by Tracy Barrett, 157, ARC
From A Distance by Tamera Alexander, 269, ARC
Coraline the Graphic Novel by Neil Gaiman and P. Craig Russell, 186, review copy
In The Company of Whispers by Sallie Lowenstein, 379, review copy; slip of paper says doesn't release until September.
Skin Deep by E.M. Crane
The Hanging Woods by Scott Loring Sanders
Suddenly Supernatural: School Spirit by Elizabeth Cody Kimmel
Eleven by Patricia Reilly Giff
Frozen Fire by Tim Bowler
Black Pearls by Louise Hawes
Mariah Mundi (Midas Box) by G.P. Taylor
Hurricane Song by Paul Volponi
The Richest Doll in the World by Polly Robertus
Geek Magnet by Kieran Scott
The Trials of Kate Hope by Wick Downing
Girlwood by Claire Dean

I know I can't get to all of them, but I'm hoping to get to six or seven.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

4 comments:

Ana S. said...

I bet you'll get to lots of them :) Good luck, Becky, and have fun!

Eva said...

Looks like a bunch of good books! I hope you get through quite a few. :)

Chrisbookarama said...

Good luck, Becky!

Clare - The Super Mommy Club said...

Good luck Becky :)