Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fall Into Reading 2007 Challenge--My List


The challenge is hosted by Callapidder Days. It runs from September 23rd through December 21rst.

Epic by Conor Kostick
Runemarks by Joanne Harris
The Sweet, Terrible, Glorious Year I Truly, Completely Lost It by Lisa Shanahan
Lemonade Mouth by Mark Peter Hughes
The Silver Cup by Constance Leeds
Into the Woods by Lyn Gardner
Total Constant Order by Crissa Jean Chappell
Before, After, and Somebody In Between by Jeannine Garsee
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Leonardo’s Shadow by Christopher Grey
A Crooked Kind of Perfect by Linda Urban
Memoirs of A Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin
If A Tree Falls At Lunch Period by Gennifer Choldenko
Seeing Redd by Frank Beddor

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever you call that slide show of your books is really cool. happy reading...

Shauna said...

What a clever way to present your list! Have fun reading!

Susanne said...

Fun presentation.

Happy reading!

alisonwonderland said...

i've got If a Tree Falls in Lunch Period on my FIR list too. i'll enjoy comparing reviews! happy reading!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

These are all new to me. And I agree with the others -- that slideshow thing is very cool! Thanks for joining the challenge!

Sandra said...

Love the presentation, great list :)

Gina said...

Love the slide show! Very clever of you.

Anonymous said...

Groovy slideshow!

Anonymous said...

I'm unfamiliar with all of those, I think. It will be interesting to come back at the end and hear more about them.

Happy reading!

Angi said...

Looks like a fun list!

Deena Peterson said...

I have that slide show on my blog...but not of my Fall Books...I was afraid I'd burn it out with the length:-)

Renee said...

Great slide show of your books! Wonderful selections. I look forward to hearing your reviews. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Reading!

Much Ado said...

Great list and I just LOVE that slideshow of your books! Great idea.

Shawna said...

Very nice! Looks like a lot of interesting books!

Anonymous said...

Your slideshow is great!

Happy reading,

Sherry