Friday, September 21, 2007

Book Meme

I was tagged by Josette of Books Love Me to do this meme on how many books I own. If you are reading this and want to do it, then consider yourself "tagged" by me.

Total number of books owned: Too many to count. For one thing, I'm horrible at math. Seriously though, I probably own several thousand at least. More than I have room for. :) I'm not complaining. I like having books around.

Last book bought: In September, I bought a 7-in-1 Science Fiction Novels of H.G. Wells at the used bookstore. I bought Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer in August. Before that I bought Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan back in May. I'm fortunate that I'm a reviewer, or I would be in serious trouble :)

Last book read: I have listened to Charlotte's Web this week. And Little House in the Big Woods. The last book-book I finished was Dramarama by E. Lockhart. I am currently reading Pride and Prejudice. And I'm reading The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova.

Five books that mean a lot to me:

1) Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
2) Anne of Green Gables (and series) by L.M. Montgomery
3) The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
4) Umbrella by Taro Yashima
5) Little House series by Laura Ingalls Wilder

I could really list 500 books that mean a lot to me. So that one was hard, I can already think of a dozen I'd like to add. :)

No comments: