Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Borrowed Meme

I read this meme at A Patchwork of Books who had been tagged by CeeCee. I don't know know where it originally came from :)

Next 5 Books On Your To Be Read Shelf

Corydon & The Fall of Atlantis by Tobias Druitt
Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier
Story of A Girl by Sara Zarr
The Annotated Cat: Under the Hats of Seuss and His Cats by Philip Nel
Grief Girl by Erin Vincent

Last 4 Books You've Read

On the Wings of Heroes by Richard Peck
S-P-E-L-L-D-O-W-N by Karen Luddy
Llama Llama Mad at Mama by Anna Dewdney
Strength of His Hands by Lynn Austin

Last 3 Books You've Borrowed (Library or Friend)

Coraline by Neil Gaiman
Harmless by Dana Reinhardt
The Time Machine by H.G. Wells

Last 2 Non-fiction books you've read

The Truth War by John MacArthur
Sweet! The Delicious Story of Candy by Ann Love & Jane Drake

The One Book I Wish Everyone Would Read....

Such a hard choice... If I had to choose just one YA book...I'd choose Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What an interesting list! I like this meme!